How To Make Tax Payments Electronically Using QuickBooks
How To Make Tax Payments Electronically Using QuickBooks?
In this day and age rare someone uses money to make tax payments. You can use QuickBooks to make electronic tax payments and the process is very simple. Intuit QuickBooks allows you to process electronic tax payments through the electronic federal Tax payment system (EFTPS). You can choose to manually set up electronic payments or call the QuickBooks technical support phone number + 1-833-400-1001 and allow QuickBooks experts to handle the setup process.
We supported by providing in-depth articles on how to manage and use QuickBooks features. In this article, we are examining the tax evasion process electronically.
Sign up for electronic services
The Process is very simple; First, you must register for electronic services.
- To sign up for the service, go to the left side of the navigation bar.
- Now go to tax > pay tax > payment taxes.
- A list will be displayed on your computer screen listing all the taxes you have to pay for your business.
- Click Create a payment that will be next to the charge you want to pay.
- You will be prompted to check the information you entered.
- If all of the information is correct, click Approve.
- Intuit will begin processing the tax payment.
View your previous tax payments
We hope you can create tax payments for your QuickBooks from the above steps. You can also check for tax payments that you’ve already done in the past. Just follow the steps below.
- Open your QuickBooks and go to taxes and forms.
- Click View tax payments by going to the overview.
- Select report.
- A list will appear on the desktop with a list of all your tax payments.
- Go through the information to make sure the data is accurate.
What You Should Know About Electronic Tax Payments?
Follow with care or contact our QuickBooks ProAdvisorsKas do you need to know about electronic tax payments?
QuickBooks ProAdvisors recommends that you read the following cases about electronic tax payments in QB. The IRS had compulsorily used the EFTPS to make federal tax payments. The use of the EFTPS from 2011 is obligatory. The IRS adopted this decision in order to reduce the number of errors and ensure a high degree of accuracy and reliability.
It is important that you confirm your payment at least two days before your payment date, so you don’t have to pay a penalty. You can exit basic information such as the dollar amount, the date of the revocation, and your EFTPS account number.
Get Instant QuickBooks support for electronic tax payments
Intuit QuickBooks Technical Support providers Qbcarehelp providers are readily available to provide immediate solutions and answers to all of your QuickBooks issues. We have a separate QuickBooks support line that has QuickBooks technical support number + 1-833-400-1001. QuickBooks issues and errors. For QuickBooks users who can’t stay on the phone, you can use the QuickBooks Chat support service. Go to the lower-right corner of the screen and click the chat icon. Fill it in with your details and click Submit to connect